A well-maintained lawn has many benefits, such as heat reduction in houses, play and relaxation areas for families, and adding attractiveness to our homes. A standard landscaping service provides a great look and feels and enhances the demand as well as worth of your property. A professional lawn mowing service can make all the difference in the appearance of your property. We can do a one-off mow or maintain your lawn regularly for a worry-free, great looking lawn.
All landscaping mowing is associated with the hedges, mowing the grass, and blowing down paths and driveways to make sure your property is left looking awesome!
The starting point for lawn care is our regular basic scheduled mowing and edging. Lawncare is usually done every 7-10 days.
Mowing for Lawn Care
Mowing is the key to a healthy lawn – each cut encourages the grass to grow thick, creating a luxurious look. Cutting the grass can take up quite a lot of time in the growing season, so it’s worth making sure that you’re doing it correctly.
Is mowing good for your lawn?
Mowing the lawn helps you to burn a substantial amount of calories in a short space of time; pushing a mower for 15 minutes is comparable to walking a mile at a brisk pace, and pushing a manual propulsion mower is comparable to running rather than walking.
Purpose of edging
- It makes clean, crisp lines between beds and other areas
- It is most visible between a lawn and the adjoining garden, but landscape edging can define a flower border, a shrub bed, a single tree in surrounding garden.
Our services in edging and lawncare
Our expert landscaping company provides your lawn edgers to cut a trench between the grass and hedges or other areas using a very sharp blade. A lawn edger is a tool that you can use to trim the grass on the very edge of a lawn or flowerbed that the lawnmower may not reach.
Klamath Landscape Pros uses mowing equipment that ranges from commercial riding and walk-behind mowers to small-size mowers, depending on the property requirements. We try to use the most extensive, most economical equipment to offer the customer the best price possible. We are an expert in landscaping and are offering professional landscape service from which our customers can get benefits to include:
- Homeowners who do not have the time, proficiency, or tools to plan their landscaping. They can order all these services from us
- We are presenting lawncare to new homeowners who want to update the existing landscaping
- Builders of both residential and commercial properties who do not already have their landscaper on staff
- Homeowners who are generally out of town on business
- Retirees who do not want be bothered to do their maintenance any longer
- “Snowbirds” with winter homes in warmer climates
- Golf course managers who may want help with maintenance
- Amenities managers municipalities, and other government properties, universities or institutions, and other public places with green spaces
While one of our staff is mowing, the other usually begins edging. We use metal blade edgers and string trimmers, depending on the situation. All areas bordering the grass, including concrete driveways, walkways, and patios, are edged, as the border with mulch or pine straw. Besides, ground covers, such as ivy, that border of the grass are also edged.
In addition to the mowing and edging, we can convert your service to include any other details that are particular to your yard. This can include eliminating sticks and pinecones, magnolia, or any other leaves, hand-weeding in patchy areas, or any other maintenance details.
Feel free to contact us for a free quote!